Please register using your Kingston University email address.
This email address consists of:
the letter K followed by 7 digits followed by @kingston.ac.uk
For example .
Important - Please read before submitting:
After you submit your registration you will receive an email containing an activation link. You will need to click this link to complete the registration.
Due to security restrictions you may be unable to click on this link. If this happens, please copy and paste the activation link into your web browser.
- Please use your real name.
- You can choose any user name that is still available, but it needs to have at least 4 characters.
- Use your Kingston University email account (@kingston.ac.uk). Check that you have entered it correctly, as your confirmation email will be sent to this account.
- Choose a password (at least 4 characters) and enter the same password again in the Confirm Password field.
- Enter the year code provided by your tutor into the Year Code field. Make sure you have entered uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers correctly. Then click Check Code, and make sure that the right course and level appear in the Course/Year field. If it's incorrect, please double-check the code and click Check Code again.
- When you are sure you have entered everything correctly, click Submit.
- Please wait for the confirmation email to be sent to your KU email account, and follow the instructions in this email. You will need to click the link in this email to activate your account.