All staff and students now have unlimited access to lynda.com, an online IT skills library containing more than 1,400 training videos on a broad range of skills including business, photography, design, music and video, home computing, web design and much more. Software covered includes Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Blackboard, IBM, SPSS and Microsoft.
There is a useful introductory video on using lynda.com to help you find your feet. In addition we’ve put together a playlist containing some videos that we thought you may find useful. Once you’ve logged on you can find this here.
The lynda.com library is designed for all levels of learners and is available whenever you’re ready to learn including on mobile devices. You can watch entire courses or just single tutorials as and when you need them.
Getting started with lynda.com is easy:
· lynda.com will not work with older browsers. To access a supported browser on campus select Start > All programs > Web development > Chrome.
· Go to www.lynda.com
· In the top right corner click “log in”
· Go to the “Log in through your organization or school” box on the right hand side
· Enter “www.kingston.ac.uk”
· Log in to access manager (if prompted) with your KU ID
· You will then be returned to lynda.com after a few moments, already logged in to your account