hi, so today I continued working with the yarn, I got 2 words with me, I ll finish them at home, and I think we have 3 more words undone. I ll bring them back tomorrow, together with the yarns I use. I have the pink, the beige and the terracotta one with me. I corrected the mixed colors words. I used 3 threads next to each other and I went through 2-3 times on each line. I just tell this because of the thickness of the words, there are some where I think just 2 threads were used, they look a bit thinner.. anyways we ll see tomorrow how they look together, and we can correct them if the contrast between the words is too big. FYI on weekends the elevator is closed, so you have to go up to the space and product design worksop in a bit tricky way. You can use the stairs located opposite to the staff room by the entrance, go up to the 3rd floor where you can cross some studios direction to the building where the product and space design room is, and you will find the studio. I just tell you this, because today I tried to go up from the workshop direction, the door was closed and I thought that this part of the uni is closed, but then someone showed me the other way. Anyways. I took some photos of the finished words. Btw Millie and Madina did a really good job yesterday! Thx girls!
One more thing about the capital words. I spoke with Millie today because I thought that those main words are going to be done with a cross- technique, that I think Alex did, and I saw in an older post about the trial words.. so Millie tried, didn’t really know how to do, so she decided next to the outlines. I really like it that way, and I think they fit together with the handwritten words well, but we can redo them also if you think we should use the other technique for the main words. You can comment what you think about it. The word AUDIENCE is undone, though.